Category : Digital/eCommerce
Location/City : NJ – Mahwah
Salary Range : 80000.00 – 90000.00 per year (Permanent)
Id : 11537
Our client is in need of a dynamic CRM Analyst, who will report to the Senior Manager, CRM. The CRM Analyst will be responsible for test design, reporting and analysis of Omni channel customer marketing programs. Key responsibilities will include transforming data into actionable business insights and making recommendations on areas of marketing program optimization and achieving customer segment goals.
- Build predictive models using R or SAS/SPSS to forecast outcomes and behaviors using predictive analytics techniques and inductive statistical analysis.
- Create segments of customers based on similar purchase patterns, and category specific recent purchases to support targeted marketing programs.
- Perform hands on analysis of marketing and sales data to develop insights and transform data into actionable business intelligence, and make recommendations on areas for optimization, both for the marketing team and cross functional business partners as needed.
- Work with business partners on the full lifecycle of data related projects from requirements analysis and design through development.
- Pull data from multiple database sources across different platforms to forecast and analyze sales results and customer behavior including the following: Incremental Sales, Response rates, Promo code usage rates, Omni Channel Customer Behavior, and Attribution
- Develop weekly and monthly KPI and dashboard reporting to measurement customer segment behavioral analytics, demographic profiles, contact analysis and database composition to share with key stakeholders and provide actionable insights and opportunities from that data.
- Deliver dashboard BI reporting of monthly campaigns for bounce backs, direct mail, text and e-mail to drive business insights
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of experience – preferably in database marketing or Business Intelligence areas
- 4 year college degree is required, Mathematics and Statistical Analysis Master’s Degree is preferred
- Experience using R or SAS/SPSS and SQL to analyze and manipulate data, investigate data problems, and develop reports.
- Advanced computer skills including MicroStrategy and all MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint).
- Retail industry experience is a strong plus.
- Analytical thinker and a team player who can co-ordinate multiple projects and thrive in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong presentation skills .