Job ID: 11690
Category: CRM & Direct Marketing
Location: NY – Syracuse
Our client, a fast-growing direct to consumer company is building a best-in class CRM function. The CRM Manager will be responsible for managing and enhancing existing company-wide communication strategies involving customers.
- Oversee execution of all acquisition campaigns (DM and email), response analysis and reporting.
- Oversee day to day execution of all prospect and customers communications (email, SMS, DM), engagement/response analysis and reporting.
- Initiate and oversee all campaign offer, targeting and creative testing (A/B, multi-variate, etc.) including response analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with support agencies to ensure CRM best practices are always employed and to identify emerging/new trends and technologies.
- BA/BS in marketing or a closely related field.
- 8+ years of progressive levels of responsibility.
- Experience and working knowledge of CRM applications for segmentation and targeting.
- A demonstrated understanding of direct marketing and consumer retail promotions.
- Tracking and measuring multi-channel campaigns, including email, text, telephone and direct mail (metrics monitored include clicks, responses, leads, and revenue).
- Success in identifying business opportunities and executing strategic plans that yield positive results.
- Tremendous capability for creativity while also having a sense of urgency.