Head Of Credit And Rewards
Job ID: 11692
Category: CRM & Direct Marketing
Location: FL – Jacksonville
The Head of Credit and Rewards will develop and direct all aspects of the growth and profitability of the credit card programs. Manages the external relationship with the third party credit provider and card association, as well as with internal teams such as Store Operations, IT, Finance, Marketing, and Customer Service. This person is also responsible for directing the Credit Field Management team.
- Execute all aspects of the company’s Master Card and Private Label Credit Card (the credit card program) to maximize growth and profitability, including acquisition, retention and activation.
- Communicate with C-suite on the credit card program including evangelizing through all areas of the company, most specifically store operations.
- Monitor and incorporate best practices surrounding development of value proposition, loyalty program, marketing and associate engagement into the credit card program.
- Communicate effectively with third-party credit provider regarding program execution, analytics, IT interface, customer service, risk management and customer experience in-store and online.
- Provide CRM direction and coordinate with our store and online marketing.
- Determine, communicate and execute end-to-end solutions.
- Develop and monitor key performance indicators and provide regular reporting/metrics to leadership.
- Analyze and communicate reports at all levels and with sensitivity to organizational matrices.
- Oversee in-store credit card program training.
- Graduate with degree in Marketing, Finance or Business.
- Four years minimum experience directing retail private label and co-brand card programs with a record of accomplishment and a high level of success.
- Experience in the collection of customer data.
- Basic understanding of retail POS systems as well as credit regulations and compliance.
- Ability to couple strategic vision with all levels of program execution.
- Self-starter, positive attitude, strong listening skills and excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication.
- A collaborative, diplomatic approach and demonstrated leadership capabilities.