Head of CRM
Job ID: 11275
Category: CRM & Direct Marketing
Location: NJ – Woodcliff Lake
Our client, an iconic, global luxury brand is looking for a Head of CRM. We are seeking a leader to design and drive the next generation of CRM for this global leading brand.
Key responsibilities include:
1. VISION: The development and ongoing management of a strategic, customer centered vision and functional plan for CRM.
2. PRACTICE: The oversight and ultimate accountability for [design] development and execution of all market facing CRM solutions and related internal operations and processes. Central to this work includes ensuring that company has a thoroughly modern and right sized CRM and data infrastructure to deliver a portfolio of data driven, customer centered programs.
3. CULTURE: Serving as a cultural champion across the organization, partnering with diverse business stakeholders to help realize the promise of customer centricity and CRM across the customer experience.
Key Attributes of the Ideal Leader
• Ability to lead and thrive in a complex and matrix business structures
• Desire to "manage the today," while working to "reinvent for the future"
• Flexibility and eagerness to embrace aggressive and shifting business objectives across the organization
• Responsiveness to manage, execute and improve all efforts
• Decisiveness based on data and evidence, facts and figures
• Bias toward action and strong sense of urgency without compromising executional excellence
• Customer obsessed with a need to communicate clearly
• Previous experience in similar Head of CRM role
• Excellent technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems
• Ability to interface cross-functionally and across all levels of the organization with a complex culture, serving disparate needs
• Strong interpersonal skills that foster teamwork, build confidence and support for one’s ideas and deep experience managing and developing a team
• Excellent project management and prioritization skills; experience coordinating cross-functional teams and tight deadlines
• Strong experience with enterprise CRM/Database platforms. Experience with Campaign Management solutions desired
• Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross functionally
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you. http://www.brainworksinc.com.