Manager Business Analytics
Job ID: 10757
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences Recruiting
Location: OR – Portland
The Manager of Business Analytics will be at the heart of the multichannel business and help the global team make decisions that will drive performance, directly leading to the accomplishment of annual goals. You will help drive insights and will be the point person on understanding the Global business. You’ll report key performance indicators (KPIs) to the senior leadership team and will partner with the Advanced Analytics team to deliver analysis and insights. Representative projects include understanding global product trends, optimizing the B&M P&L, and finding opportunities to drive growth.
Candidates with financial, strategic planning or business analytics experience in a retail environment required. The right individual will be on top of retail trends; understand the intricacies of a digital vs a B&M business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Marketing, or a related field (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree). MBA Preferred.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on Retail business reporting and analytics required. Financial analysis preferred.
- Affinity for business reporting, analysis, and working with large amounts of data required
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypotheses and make recommendations required
- Strong hands-on analytical skillset with attention to detail required.
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools and large data sets required
- Advanced Excel skills required. SQL experience required. Usage of a big data environment preferred.
- Strong presentation skills, and excellent written and verbal communication skills, including results packaging and development of management presentations required
- Demonstrated ability to use data to influence decision making.
- Ability to develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization required
- Experience working in a global business environment preferred