National Account Manager – Online Accounts
Job ID: 11742
Category: Consumer Products
Location: CA – Greater Los Angeles Area
Our client, a global consumer goods company and market leader, is seeking a National Account Manager for Online Accounts (including Amazon, Walmart.com, Target.com), who will build strong customer relationships, develop online programs, and deliver a best-in-class online customer experience. This is a great opportunity to build the channel and have an impact on growth while working in a collaborative, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment!
- Collaborate with key online merchants to secure placement of new brands and items
- Analysis of data to extract relevant insights
- Forecasting and demand planning to accurately model business trends, inventory gaps, etc.
- Lines reviews and presentations with buyers
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3-8 years of relevant experience in a consumer products environment working directly with online customers and familiarity with online vendor systems. Strong understanding of the inner workings of Amazon and its systems is a requirement for this role.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience working with cross-functional teams