Category : Consumer Products
Location/City : MA – Boston
Salary Range : 0.00 – 0.00 per year (Permanent)
Id : 12088
Our client, an exciting and progressive consumer products company in the housewares category, is seeking a Product Manager to join its innovative team. The Product Manager will be responsible for product lifecycle management as well as new product development. This is an amazing opportunity to make an imprint on an established company and take initiative. The Product Manager will be responsible for lifecycle management from concept through launch, sourcing, working with overseas factories, and lead business in the .com space. The role requires a dynamic self-started who can wear many hats and has potential to learn, grow, and develop their CPG career further.
- Manage full lifecycle of all products within the category from conception through end of shelf life.
- Manage new product development process including financials, research and analysis for new opportunities, costing, working with overseas factories, packaging, building and maintaining relationships with business partners and inventors, craft product descriptions, test products, and category assessments.
- Prepare sales reports, provide product recommendations to sales team, attend and prepare product information for sales meetings from a product expert standpoint, assist in web listings, and document assortments in retail.
- Lead PR and marketing communications for projects, co-manage Amazon Marketing Services, and manage company websites.
- Prepare for trade shows by managing show deadlines, coordinate travel itineraries, create and update the company catalog, manage booth logistics with 3rd party, and determine display and product needs for events.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree in marketing, business or related field or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of consumer product/marketing management experience—housewares space preferable.
- Innovative capabilities to create new programs, processes, and products using tools.
- Success in developing and implementing product marketing plans and achieving revenue and profitability goals as well as experience working with sales and PR experience.
- e-Commerce experience in the areas of SEO, key word searching, ad campaign access, and dealings with Amazon and other.com retailers.