Senior Analyst Customer Optimization
Category : Analytics/Data Science
Location/City : CA – San Francisco
Salary Range : 0.00 – 0.00 per year (Permanent)
Id : 11907
This job presents the opportunity to work in a strategically important analytics team of understanding and driving businessperformance and customer value. Working with members of Product, Marketing, Marketing research, Data Science, Dataengineering and Financial planning teams, you will understand customer segments and identify levers and opportunities todrive improvement in conversion, retention, and customer life time value across websites, marketing channels, mobile app,customer services and social media. The role needs to be expert at leveraging wide range online/offline data, integratingvast internal/external information and retrieving the most critical insights. The role requires not only strong technicalskills to provide guidance to the team member and data partners, but also ability to think strategically and see big picture.Excellent communication skills and data storytelling skills are essential since the role need to communicate withExecutives/non-technical business partners.
Key Responsibilities / Performance Requirements:
- Strong A/B testing experience
- Build collaboration cross Analytics teams and multiple business units to evaluate business performance and conductroot cause analysis for executive reporting.
- The ability to organize a methodological plan, including having training in advanced econometric and statisticalanalysis;
- Produce executive-ready analyses and reports, using robust statistical analysis, executive communication, and strongbusiness thinking skills at a Senior level;
- Consolidate research from within the team and outside teams (Marketing research, A/B testing, UX, Marketing/Marketingreporting & ad hoc analysis, competitive analysis, customer surveys and etc.) to identify key drivers of business performanceand customer value.
- Provide customer analytic insights to drive changes cross Marketing, Product, FP&A and various operation teams andultimately to improve key business metrics.
- Identify business opportunities, initiate strategic analytical projects, demonstrate project ROI, identify datarequired, translate them into analytical plan, align resources, manage timeline and facilitate communication.
- Build strong partnership with Data Science team to build predictive customer models;
- Stay tuned to internal and external data newly available in various forms and channels and new possibilities andresearch findings in Customer Analytics domain;
- MS in Economics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Operation Research, Bioinformatics, or similar. Ph.D. ispreferred.
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience.
- 3+ years of experience analyzing very large datasets with SQL (Teradata, Oracle, or MySQL) or Analytics database(Vertica or Greenplum) and Python, R, SAS or other statistical package.
- Ability to use various external news/research/data to collect intelligent in economy, consumer sentiment,competition.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, advanced formulas, modeling etc)
- Strong research and analytical mindset.
- Self-motivated, energetic, “can-do” attitude in a fast-moving environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills; ability to manage priorities across multiple stakeholders.
- Strong ability to produce executive-ready analyses and reports, using robust statistical analysis, executivecommunication, and strong business thinking skills at a senior level.