Sr Manager Direct Marketing & Analytics
Job ID: 11352
Category: CRM & Direct Marketing
Location: IL – Chicago
Our client, a fast growing, highly profitable, multi-channel marketer is looking for a Senior Manager Direct Marketing & Analysis.
Primary responsibilities include driving customer file growth, developing and executing customer
retention and prospect acquisition plans, planning and executing all circulation for catalog and
direct mail programs including segmentation, test planning, analytics and performance reporting
for the multi-channel marketer and its affiliated brands.
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in business, marketing or an analytical major.
Quantitative degree preferred. Advanced degree preferred.
• 5+ years of experience and strong knowledge of catalog circulation planning and production,
marketing database management, list management and circulation.
• Excellent analytical skills and knowledge of analytical methodologies used for
optimization and evaluation of multi-channel marketing campaigns (i.e., customer
segmentation, predictive response models, marketing analysis, trend analysis,
• Experience communicating results to various stakeholders within organization.
• Proficiency in Excel, Word and Access is required.
• Experience with Tableau and reporting/data visualization tools.
• Understanding of Marketing P&L and analysis of financial metrics.
• Self-starter who can work independently, execute quickly and further develop the circulation