VP Marketing Communications
Category : Consumer Products
Location/City : Boston or Chicago
Salary Range : 120,000 – 150,000 per year (Permanent)
Id : 11451
Dynamic, growing consumer goods company that is part of a $2B global organization is seeking a talented Marketing Communications professional to lead a team. This is a great opportunity to put your stamp on a category leader and catapult them to the next level.
- Create and implement strategic and innovative marketing and communication programs, through both traditional and social platforms, across a portfolio of brands.
- Build a digitally-focused marketing communications discipline, underpinned by process, best practices, and commitment to quality
Manage communication activities that promote and enhance the organization’s brand reputation.
- Monitor return and cost effectiveness of the various marketing programs.
- Lead a team that oversees the daily execution and management of marketing plans, and creates a dynamic, digital and social media marketing presence.
- Create clear and consistent content and authentic communication with consumer base across all platforms, including websites, social media, traditional media, annual tradeshow events, press and collateral materials.
- Monitor, measure, and report on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of marketing communications experience within the consumer products industry
- Experience in toy or juvenile/baby products is a plus
- Familiarity with the latest trends and techniques to develop and implement strong digital and social media plans
- Experience in general management and ability to lead a team