Job ID: EB-1147304998
Location: New York or NJ, NY or NJ
Our client helps Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized businesses, and startups in verticals like Healthcare, Education, Financial Services, Security, Media, and Technology succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. They architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge cloud technologies.
They are growing quickly and there is high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to them for their deep experience with Big Data, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure, Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps, and more.
The Account Executive is a front-line sales member, contacting potential customers to understand their needs and to discuss the products and services that we provide. You will positively influence the buying behavior of prospective customers by using effective opening and needs-based consultative selling techniques. You will help close qualified leads and be a quota-carrying sales team member.
• Achieve or exceed monthly quotas of sales-qualified opportunities
• Consistently hit daily activity goals, including calls and e-mails
• Serves as the expert liaison to our partners for more advanced information regarding product, services, transitions, promotions, and processes
• Qualify and quantify sales potential, schedule appointments, and guide potential customers to the next phase of the sales process
• Conduct high-level conversations with senior executives for prospective accounts
• Drive key brand programs, plays, specialty programs, launch activities with partners
• Communicate incentive programs and promos and channel marketing programs
• Research, prospect, and qualify leads daily
• Speak about our products via phone, e-mail, or presentation to create sales opportunities
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to support successful campaigns
• Develop new lead channels
Required Skills and Experience:
• 5+ years of progressive B2B sales experience
• Experience in technical sales
• Experience selling AWS services
• Strong team player who can build strong working relationships, collaborate effectively across multiple levels of leadership and stakeholder groups including product, marketing, and sales teams
• Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong verbal and written communications skills with a high-energy self-starter attitude
• Analytical and creative thinking with a desire to seek more knowledge
• Excellent negotiation skills
• Exceptional relationship management with influencing parties
• Impeccable communication and interpersonal skills
• Must be self-directed, disciplined, and detail-oriented
• Ability to collaborate and work under pressure in a fast-paced organization
• Excellent organization and project management skills
• Ability to operate with a high degree of autonomy and accountability
• In-depth experience working with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software
• Experience selling AWS cloud infrastructure (OR) knowledgeable in cloud infrastructure such as migrations, DevOps methodologies, application development, etc. (preferred, not required)
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Financial Technology; Cybersecurity: Consumer Products, CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Financial Technology Practice has deep expertise understanding how technology executives drive business performance. We have placed mid to senior level talent including CIOs, CTOs, and leaders in Development, Infrastructure, Data Management and E-Commerce.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .