Date Posted: 2021-06-08
Job ID: EB-1041897551
Location: Boise, ID
BrainWorks is a prominent boutique Executive Search firm offering a 30 year track record of success. As a boutique company, we proudly build close long-standing relationships with our hiring clients and candidates and are utilized less as a “resume supplier” and more as an engaged, insightful Business Partner with deep industry expertise and connections. Our search services can be offered either on a retained or contingency basis depending on the level of commitment your unique search requires. We are proud to work with our partners to advance together inclusion and belonging and place a majority of diversity candidates.
Our office currently seeks an individual to join our team as an Administrative Data Entry and Research Assistant. This is an entry-level, general clerical position. Duties include, but are not limited to; data entry, research, responding to miscellaneous support requests and phone communication. This job will be onsite in our Boise, ID location.
Part-time Summer Position / Paid Internship 6-8 weeks
- Undergraduate student currently enrolled in 4-year degree program; rising juniors and seniors preferred
- Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Professionalism, attention to detail, and ability to perform duties quickly and accurately
- Excellent organization & preparedness and ability to follow directions
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.