Amazon Marketplace Manager
Job ID: EB-6418020945
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Seattle, WA
• Lead the digital marketplace business relationships with Amazon in global markets, including the oversight of listing and review optimization, paid advertising, content optimization, reporting/analysis, rank-boosting projects.
• Keep up with industry trends and optimizations to lead enhancement of the brand’s competitiveness.
• Manage the relationship and end to end process
• Partner with agencies to optimize brand presence on markets around the world.
• Develop and implement regular reporting related to revenue, growth opportunities and other relevant metrics.
• Monitor and make pricing recommendations and updates on all marketplaces as needed.
The Ideal Candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of Managing Amazon Marketplace
• Experience with Amazon 3P/1P selling, SEM, SEO, AMS, and Content Management
• Experience working in a global environment is a plus
• Ability to work cross functionally with logistics, marketing, executive team and finance
• Experience with reporting and analyzing data and P&L management