Date Posted: 2020-12-16
Job ID: EB-1423882649
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Framingham, MA
Our client, a global Direct to Consumer growth company is seeking an Associate Director of Digital Experience, eCommerce, and SEO.
This role is central to their digital transformation towards class-leading consumer experiences. The Associate Director will be responsible for owning and driving digital strategies with consumer experience expectations to reach sales targets and customer satisfaction goals. This includes developing the online roadmap and determining the digital content strategy for the brands. If you are a leader and driver, who wants to own the overall digital, consumer-centric experiences across Brands, you’ll want to hear more about this great opportunity!
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 8+ years of website management experience
• Experience managing direct reports
• Ability to develop web content and navigation flows; ability to create a look and feel that supports the core brand and business objective of driving more transactions online
• Understanding of web design: user-centered research and analysis, information architecture strategy and development, content strategy, web design, and usability best practices
• Strong domain experience on A/B testing, CMS creation and management, UX research, qual/quant to ensure the voice of the consumer is front and center
• Previous experience with Google Analytics, tag management, SEO, and other site tools to inform strategy and optimization
• Ability to understand the consumer’s POV and consider it when making business decisions
• Ability to analyze traffic, sales, and conversion data and take action on improving the business metrics
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://www.brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.