Biotechnology Network Quality Executive Advisor
Job ID: EB-2844648891
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Ames, IA
• Master’s degree in biochemistry, chemistry, virology, biology, or science related field required; PhD preferred.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in vaccine/Biotech industry with experience with the USDA.
• Thorough knowledge of regulatory requirements for Biotech products (Human or Animal products – UDSA 9CFR, FDA, EU-GMP).
• Deep technical knowledge of manufacturing processes and analytical methods for Biotech products, including Sterility Assurance
• Demonstrated coaching/mentoring capabilities, to be able to support teams and individuals’ development.
• Ability to travel 30% domestically.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com