Job ID: EB-1323341684
Category: Sales and Marketing
Location: Chicago, IL
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Responsible for the in-house design and generation of brand assets for the US market; including but not limited to digital display, point of sale, social ad units, and event literature
- Act as an extension of our Global Design team, working cohesively with our global collegaues to apply global packaging design structures to market-specific initiatives
- Develop a deep understand of the Brand Visual Identity and implement it across various visual brand mediums
- Act as the market lead on all packaging projects for the US market, responsible for providing brand guidance and approval throughout the artwork development and review process
- Attend packaging print runs as needed to ensure consistent and high level output of all artworks with our print suppliers
- Work closely with our Category & Insights team on new product launches to inform best-in-class packaging design
- Collaborate with the Customer Marketing Specialist, bringing Sales initiatives from design concept to production
- Support internal requests for presentations and printed materials as needed
- Identify areas in the business that can benefit through the input of work by the Brand Designer
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, experience in Communications or Marketing a plus
- A minimum of 1-2 years experience working in Design or Digital Communications
- Design portfolio of past work that demonstrates a keen eye for consistent implementation of a brand in a CPG setting
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign. Motion (After Effects, Premiere Pro) a plus
- Experience with developing packaging artwork for offset print production
- Excellent typography and layout skills
- High attention to detail and excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple assignments from concept to completion
- Authentic passion for design, brand building and storytelling (love of food and recipes a plus)
- Working Together: Creates and reinforces a collaborative culture within and across the organisation and sets up external, strategic alliances and partnerships.
- Expertise: To ensure excellence in own work, applies effective professional skill, analysis, problem solving, decision making, prioritising, planning, and reviewing.
- Communicative: Communicates with impact, adapting style for different situations and people, to ensure all are heard and valued and feel psychologically safe.
- Curiosity: Open to asking questions, and willing to learn and drive continuous improvement.
BrainWorks is a prominent boutique executive search firm offering a 30-year track record of successfully sourcing and placing top talent. By harnessing proven strategies, collaborating with stakeholders and leveraging a diverse and talented candidate network, BrainWorks helps businesses find, attract, and ultimately hire talented professionals that create differentiated results. Our search services can be offered either on a retained or contingency basis depending on the level of commitment your unique search requires.
BrainWorks offers several distinct practice areas, each directed by a Partner with extensive experience, and knowledge of current trends and industry challenges in their specific discipline. BrainWorks practice areas include the following: Accounting & Finance; Accounting & Finance Interim; Analytics, Data Science & Data Governance; Commodities Technology & Trading; Consumer Products; CRM & Direct Marketing; Cybersecurity; Ecommerce & Digital Marketing; Human Resources; IT & Data Engineering; Market Research & Consumer Insights; Operations & Supply Chain; Private Equity & Portfolio Company Leadership; and Sales.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.