Brand Manager/Director of Marketing Foodservice
Newark, NJ Job ID: 10533 Job Category: Consumer Products
Job ID: EB-4177248607
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Partner with Market insights team to develop consumer research plans to better
- understand customer and consumer influence.
- Test new product innovation platforms and identify white space opportunities.
- Develop annual marketing plans that meet the growth objectives of the channel
- and brands.
- Own translation of brand strategy to Food Service to specific strategies and
- Provide Food Service field sales with the tools and materials needed to achieve
- sales objectives.
- Manage Brand Marketing expense and provide marketing support to team to
- deliver sales target.
- Provide Marketing support to Food Service team to help deliver sales target.
- BA/BS in Marketing with a minimum of 5 years Brand Management experience in
- Food Service.
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment
- and to be customer/market oriented.
- Ability to work within and lead a cross-functional team with strong business
- analytics, consumer insights development, and the understanding of core
- marketing levers and advertising experience.
- Must possess demonstrated leadership skills and delivery of consistently strong
- Position will require up to 10% domestic and international travel.