Industry 1: Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing Industry 2: Mechanical or Industrial Engineering Industry 3: Medical Devices
Job ID: EB-1591080908 Category: Technology Location: Las Vegas, NV
The Business Development Manager is responsible for proactively expanding the company’s digital signage business with new and existing customers within the casino & gaming sector. This sales role will be technically driven, providing design and manufacturing solutions for new and existing customers that represent the company’s complete portfolio of manufacturing capabilities.
• New sales and ongoing revenue generation.
• In collaboration with the Vice President of Sales, develops and adheres to a disciplined process that aligns with the strategic vision, identifies an approach to protect existing business, and expands offerings through integration of our existing and future capabilities.
• Identifies, pursues, and closes opportunities that take advantage of the company’s areas of core expertise.
• Conducts and/or evaluates market research of competitor’s activities and prospective client operations, industry challenges and other factors.
• Attends industry specific trade shows and other applicable specialty networking events to develop contacts and relationships which can lead to new strategic partnerships.
• Identifies key stakeholders and decision makers within a client’s procurement, quality, and operations departments to foster long-term relationships that can lead to future business opportunities.
• Coordinates sales efforts on major projects within the casino & gaming category. Collaborates with Program Management, facility NPI teams and company operations to secure and implement new customer programs.
• Successfully manages sales strategy and execution so that efforts are constantly aligned to the company’s complete package of offerings.
• Actively participates in the RFQ response process, ensuring customer RFQ’s are efficiently and accurately addressed.
• Account Management Responsibilities
• Effectively manages projects by collaborating with Operations and Finance to ensure they stay on schedule and maintain profitability.
• Nurtures existing client relationships by addressing questions and concerns, connecting with the key stakeholders to identify their goals and help achieve them, and soliciting for increased business as the opportunity arises.
• Maintains accurate records including meetings, expense reports, customer profiles and other documentation.
• Sales Planning and Forecasting Responsibilities.
• In close consultation with the Director of Business Development and the CEO, provides the initial analysis needed to develop a sale price which drives an acceptable gross margin.
• Submits sales forecasts by opportunity, identifying size, scope, manufacturing timelines and delivery dates.
• Manages and updates regional sales and revenue metrics.
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
The Business Development Manager is a motivated self-starter with high personal standards and a hands-on work style. This position requires the ability to function autonomously within a multidisciplinary team, work at a varying pace, and manage multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously. This position provides service to a group of internal stakeholders and has high levels of contact with external partners and clients requiring that they be positive and approachable.
SKILLS, EDUCATION, & EXPERIENCE
Minimum of 10 years of outside B2B sales experience; preferably in gaming or the digital signage space.
Must have verbal and quantitative skills.
Provable track record growing sales and revenue within the gaming or digital signage industries.
Experience working with customer drawings or CAD data to interpret needs.
Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills to deliver consultative sales solutions to executive level clients.
Strong business acumen to identify business risks and opportunities and recommend solutions that drive the desired outcome.
Skilled at developing and maintaining highly effective cross functional relationships at all levels with a collaborative work style and a bias for action.
Demonstrated ability to effectively organize, prioritize and accomplish multiple tasks, make decisions and solve problems independently.
Proficient with MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook and Teams).
Strong knowledge and familiarity of ERP and/or CRP systems.
Experience and familiarity using CRM software.
Valid driver’s license and passport required.
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
Ability to use a computer, keyboard, and phone throughout the course of a day.
Conditions consist of domestic and international travel, office, and manufacturing floor environment.
Local, regional, and international travel is occasionally required.
Extended work hours before and after the normally scheduled workday and/or working a weekend is required on occasion to meet client needs and work with others to finalize projects and meet deadlines.
Physical effort is needed to occasionally lift or move materials up to 50 lbs.
Ability to bend, stoop, reach, stand, and walk for short periods of time.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Financial Technology; Cybersecurity: Consumer Products, CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Financial Technology Practice has deep expertise understanding how technology executives drive business performance. We have placed mid to senior level talent including CIOs, CTOs, and leaders in Development, Infrastructure, Data Management and E-Commerce.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com