Job ID: EB-5451928811
Category: Sales and Marketing
Location: Tampa, FL
- Identify and help develop strategic relationships with partners and potential customers.
- Develop a strong pipeline of new customers and projects through direct or indirect customer contact and prospecting.
- Work with the leadership/management team to implement business development initiatives, and to plan and attend events, tradeshows, webinars, presentations and conferences.
- Generate business through outbound lead activity and research companies/opportunities to identify new prospects.
- Qualify inbound leads and prioritize opportunities and mobilize the appropriate internal resources to help accelerate our sales cycles.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the company’s broad range of service offerings.
- Effectively articulate our competitive differentiators and value proposition to both prospects and existing customers.
- Nurture prospects through in-person communication and entertainment efforts, and track activity in CRM database.
- Establish rapport and build strong relationships with all levels of stakeholders.
- Represent the company at networking functions.
- Manage daily and weekly KPI reports for sales activity, lead, opportunities, closed business, and existing pipeline.
- Perform building take-offs to obtain accurate footages and measurements for estimating.
- Prepare proposals and present project documentation to clientele for review and negotiation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Proven skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time management
- Self-motivated with a diligent work ethic
- High level of integrity
- Flexible to travel to regional training courses and events
- High level of organization and time management
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Can multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Action oriented with winning more bids the goal.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, CRM software, PPT and quotation and presentation prep skills
- Basic familiarity with drawings and job specs, and ability to visit job sites and gather details to prepare estimates.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years of experience in construction or waterproofing field
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to travel.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.