Job ID: 11778
Category: Consumer Products
Location: AR – Bentonville
Our client, a fast moving, fashion driven consumer goods company, is seeking a Category Advisor to Walmart who will provide reporting, performance insights, and marketplace analysis to influence decisions and strategies to grow the category. This is a great opportunity for a proactive, self-motivated professional to be the Category Expert and make an impact!
- Synthesize insights and solutions into fact-based communications.
- Initiate category insights to buyer and provide ongoing actionable recommendations to further grow the category
- Perform best practice category management techniques
- Interpret and analyze 3rd party/syndicated data such as IRI
- Assist in formulating strategic and executable customer, sales and category plans, incorporating learnings from all angles of category management and insight activities
- Understand and review POS analysis, sales trends, category direction and communicate necessary information as appropriate
Ideal candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience with a consumer goods company as a Category Advisor or as part of the team
- Strong analytical, database and data manipulation skills; ability to provide insights from raw data
- Ability to develop strong relationships with buyers
- Experience in HBA, beauty or fashion-driven products is a plus
- Ability to be proactive and work independently