Date Posted: 2021-05-17
Job ID: EB-1881889139
Category: Private Equity
Location: Tampa, FL
We are working with a high growth PE backed SAAS portfolio company, seeking a Chief Operating Officer. This is a core executive role leading the company’s enterprise operations as the company continues to scale from $40mm EBITDA to $80mm+.
Our client is a recently acquired PE owned operator of an end to end, technology-enabled customer engagement marketing firm intended to help clients deliver effective marketing messaging to their end users. The company operates as a provider of customer engagement services offering on-hold messaging, digital signage, interactive kiosks, wifi marketing, in-store music and scent marketing to an industry base ranging from small and medium businesses to enterprise level rollouts, serving over 100,000 locations world-wide, enabling businesses and corporate clients to engage and interact with their customers and achieve their marketing goals.
This individual will support the CEO in driving the company vision and goals. They will be a motivating force leading the Operations function of a high growth SAAS business with Year 1 Accountabilities including:
- Experience in leading the Operations function in a PE backed Software enterprise having scaled to +$200MM in revenue
- Significant experience driving KPIs and leading Customer Success, Services, Implementation, and M&A Integration
The ideal candidate will have 15 – 25 years of experience working in operations and/or general management of leading software companies. The ideal candidate will have worked in a private equity setting or managing a portfolio with full P&L responsibility for a public company driving significant growth and transformation of recurring revenue software companies ideally as a COO or VP of Operations. Candidates that have both industry experience as well as previously working in portfolio operations at a software private equity firm will also be considered given the structure of this platform encompassing a high volume M&A roll-up. The individual will exhibit exceptional leadership skills and show the ability to make quick and efficient decisions.
- Culture is #1 – builds teams and collaboration, develops leaders down the line, “we” not “I” mentality (culture is a non-negotiable and will outrank everything else)
- Data-driven – development of KPIs, action-oriented, makes decisions based on sound reason/logic/data
- Leadership- established leader who is confident and instills accountability, high integrity person who is self-motivated, not glory-seeking must be a team player
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include: Private Equity & Corporate Finance; Consumer Products; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and, Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Private Equity & Corporate Finance practice conducts searches for leading private equity firms, portfolio companies, investment banks, and fortune companies across the nation. Some examples of searches include the following:
- Pre and Post MBA private equity deal team professionals
- Private equity portfolio company C-level through Manager finance and operations
- Sell and Buy Side investment banking firms
- Fortune company corporate development, strategy and finance
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.