Job ID: EB-1085046876
Category: Sales and Marketing
Location: Chicago, IL
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Understand retailer strategy and identify new opportunities to align the brand as a strategic partner.
- Partner and collaborate with Sales team to support a winning consumer marketing strategy.
- Receive and manage marketing requests from the Sales team.
- Identify ways to optimize presence at point of purchase through E-Commerce, Couponing, and Demos.
- Develop and execute point of sale elements including seasonal kits leveraging internal design resources along with third party agencies.
- Create best in class collateral for customer sampling, couponing, and branded merchandise.
- Partner with internal teams to deliver optimized innovation materials (sell in decks, availability of samples, staff launches) leveraging market intelligence insights.
- Partner with Senior Consumer Insights Manager to understand and leverage competitive landscape insights and benchmarking in your role.
- Budget Management
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience working in Marketing or Sales environment
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Sales, Marketing, or other business-related discipline
- High attention to detail and excellent project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple assignments from concept to completion.
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong eye for brand design and ability to communicate creative direction to design team.
- Curiosity: Open to asking questions, and willing to learn and drive continuous improvement.
- Ownership: Takes responsibility for and ownership of results, takes pride in delivering quality; acts promptly and is tenacious.
- Communicative: Communicates with impact, adapting style for different situations and people, to ensure all are heard and valued and feel psychologically safe.
- Customer Focus: Pays attention to customer satisfaction levels and builds good relationships, showing commercial and cost awareness.
BrainWorks is a prominent boutique executive search firm offering a 30-year track record of successfully sourcing and placing top talent. By harnessing proven strategies, collaborating with stakeholders and leveraging a diverse and talented candidate network, BrainWorks helps businesses find, attract, and ultimately hire talented professionals that create differentiated results. Our search services can be offered either on a retained or contingency basis depending on the level of commitment your unique search requires.
BrainWorks offers several distinct practice areas, each directed by a Partner with extensive experience, and knowledge of current trends and industry challenges in their specific discipline. BrainWorks practice areas include the following: Accounting & Finance; Accounting & Finance Interim; Analytics, Data Science & Data Governance; Commodities Technology & Trading; Consumer Products; CRM & Direct Marketing; Cybersecurity; Ecommerce & Digital Marketing; Human Resources; IT & Data Engineering; Market Research & Consumer Insights; Operations & Supply Chain; Private Equity & Portfolio Company Leadership; and Sales.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.