Job ID: EB-1843534231
Category: Sales and Marketing
Lead delivery excellence in support of our clients business outcomes, by leading them on a journey they’ve never been on before. Expand our footprint based on delivery success.
Calling all leaders, competitors, role models, entrepreneurs, and impostors. We need your help building a customer success team for the most advanced conversational AI platform in the world. No matter your background or skill level you will learn things you didn’t know were possible. You will connect dots to the experiences and skills you bring to the table – to help our team and the state of the art grow. You be forged in the heat of impostor syndrome and grow your skills, knowledge, and leadership every day.
Remote work model – travel up to 40%
- Be the single point of contact for each client project
- Partner with clients to lead them successfully through the Discovery, Design, Build, Test, Deployment, and post-production phases to achieve their business goals
- Collaborate deeply across internal and external teams to enable integration of technology and Enterprise Architecture
- Leadership of our customers to deliver the insights, inputs, requirements, and services needed to develop a high quality product
- Training and education of our customers to set their expectations, and facilitate their participation, understanding and success
- Communicate clearly to customers about performance, timelines, risks, opportunities
- Pull in resources from across the entire Customer Success team to empower delivery pods to be successful
- Scope new products in partnership with account team and delivery pods
- Coordinate the delivery in alignment with the Project Management Playbooks / Gates
- Communicate Visually, using real-time whiteboarding and collaboration tools on the spot
Required Skills / Competencies
- Problem Solving
- Comfortability with Ambiguity
- Relationship Building
- Project Management
- Verbal, Written, and Visual communications
- Outgoing, with good political senses
- Patient, but driven
- Team Leadership
- Presentation / Public Speaking
BrainWorks is a prominent boutique executive search firm offering a 30-year track record of successfully sourcing and placing top talent. By harnessing proven strategies, collaborating with stakeholders and leveraging a diverse and talented candidate network, BrainWorks helps businesses find, attract, and ultimately hire talented professionals that create differentiated results. Our search services can be offered either on a retained or contingency basis depending on the level of commitment your unique search requires.
BrainWorks offers several distinct practice areas, each directed by a Partner with extensive experience, and knowledge of current trends and industry challenges in their specific discipline. BrainWorks practice areas include the following: Accounting & Finance; Accounting & Finance Interim; Analytics, Data Science & Data Governance; Commodities Technology & Trading; Consumer Products; CRM & Direct Marketing; Cybersecurity; Ecommerce & Digital Marketing; Human Resources; IT & Data Engineering; Market Research & Consumer Insights; Operations & Supply Chain; Private Equity & Portfolio Company Leadership; and Sales.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.