Date Posted: 2022-02-26
Job ID: EB-1486204028
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Dream opportunities for Digital Marketing Specialists, multiple roles, Direct Hire, remote work.
In this role you will independently execute on digital marketing operations requirements for ongoing client engagements by communicating with clients, as well as planning and executing critical path activities.
Candidates must have experience supporting the pharmaceutical, medical, life sciences, or medical industries.
What you will be doing:
- Leads delivery of assigned accounts and/or projects as related to digital and omnichannel activities, and other projects as assigned
- Identifies opportunities and resolves problems regarding commercial effectiveness as indicated by clients or the firm.
- Builds strong relationships with clients.
- Works closely with onshore and offshore delivery teams to build digital capabilities, providing oversight to build, test, and execute models, campaigns, analyses, communications, etc.
- Ensures digital programs are developed and maintained
- Maintains proficiency with latest digital and omnichannel trends and capabilities
- Supports general day-to-day operations, as it relates to project delivery and solving problems.
- Identifies target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate, and influence behavior changes.
- Identifies opportunities to enhance campaign performance and make recommendations.
- Collaborates, internally and externally to maintain cohesive strategies and execution.
- Drives performance of key metrics, (i.e. ROI, CPA) and help set future KPIs for campaigns and tests.
- Supports digital and omnichannel business development for new and existing clients.
- Performs other project work as needed, based on client needs and internal team requests
What you bring to the table:
- BA degree in Marketing, Communications, or relevant field with at least 5 years professional experience.
- Proven work experience on data-driven digital marketing projects.
- Pharmaceutical or life sciences experienced is a major plus
- Demonstrable experience in implementing successful digital marketing campaigns from launch to completion.
- Strong understanding of analytics and how digital marketing channel’s function and best practices.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, CRM software, and Campaign Management.
- Proficient in campaign and digital tracking testing and optimization, including A/B and multivariate experiments
- Proficient in interpretation of statistical analysis methodologies and results
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office products, such as PowerPoint and Word; advanced Excel skills required.
- Knowledge of data visualization software such as Tableau or Power BI.
- Effective leadership, client management, and project management skills.
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.