Date Posted: 2021-10-04
Job ID: EB-9365033713
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Fairfield, NJ
Our client, an established and growing consumer goods company, is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for digital trends and a solid understanding of the social medial landscape. This is a great opportunity to use your skills in a dynamic, fast-moving business and make a significant impact!
• Execution of paid digital marketing strategies.
• Manage all outside agencies; work with platforms including Facebook, TikTok, Instagram, You Tube, Snapchat and Pinterest.
• Lead day to day communications with external digital marketing agency partners
• Develop digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, in game ads, and display advertising.
• Increase company brand awareness and conversion through full-funnel consumer marketing tactics; update and improve product listings, including creative and engaging content
• Collaborate with Sales Team on digital best practices and optimize and grow brand presence on Amazon, Walmart.com, Target.com and others
Ideal candidates will have:
• 5+ years of experience in Digital Marketing within a consumer goods eCommerce organization
• Experience running effective paid marketing campaigns through Facebook and Google is required (experience with campaigns on Snapchat, Pinterest, and Twitter is a plus.)
• Experience in performance marketing with a strong understanding of search and social media channels, industry best practices and benchmarks.
• Experience working with Content Management, Deployment, Analytics, paid and organic search.
• Ability to define marketing objectives, execute digital campaigns, and track and evaluate results; ability to measure KPI’s, including ROAS, CTR, CPO and MER
• Understanding of User Experience Concepts and A/B testing
• Completion of Google Search Ads and basic Google Analytics Certifications is a plus.
• Ability to succeed in an entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.