Date Posted: 2021-03-26
Job ID: EB-1978414782
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Seattle, WA
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast growing and dynamic team? Are you passionate about data and analytics and the impact it can have within a large business? If so, this role may be right for you.
We are looking for an experienced Director who has a proven record of successfully building and supporting analytics teams, data, analytics solutions, and platforms to join us in our evolution. This role will take the lead in designing, implementing and evolving analytics solutions to complex business problems. The Director, Database Marketing Analytics will lead a team of data SMEs responsible for delivering insights and recommendations to drive loyalty, retention, and acquisition.
The Director works alongside marketing directors, marketing engineering and architecture, and executives in providing deep thought leadership around measuring the effectiveness and financial outcome all marketing activity and the consumer journey overall. Working as part of the Marketing Platforms Team, the Director must have a broad range of skills and expertise including the ability to manage the analytics product life cycle, understand the capabilities of a variety of different software and cloud-based solutions, establishing and guide measurement best practices, and interpret the measurement needs of the business from discovery through reporting and insight delivery, to maintenance.
- Responsible for how analytics systems and functions are defined and interconnected to ensure business, team, and program success.
- Responsibility for the lifecycle of analytics architecture, tools, reporting, and overall program.
- Strong ability to elicit, analyze and communicate business requirements from multiple customers across disparate functions.
- Own documentation for analytics reporting processes and implementation processes. Develop and promote analytics standards and support the team in developing and maintaining them as the foundation for designing cohesive experiences.
- Combine disparate data from other functions into a cohesive story (testing, personalization, ad performance, CRM, clinical data, etc.).
- Excellent analytical skills. Comfortable seeking out and piecing together fragments of information, extrapolating, recognizing patterns and drawing conclusions from partial data. Think strategically but stay on top of tactical execution. This is a hands-on, in the data role.
- Deep understanding of, and ownership of demand attribution modeling. Sets parameters, understands tradeoffs, and drives maturation. Extensive experience with attribution testing, fractionalized models, and other business approaches for attribution.
- Designs, drives, and exhibits significant influence over the operation and delivery of analytics throughout the enterprise. Exhibits influence over the program and department roadmap. Knows when to resist, when to take a loss, when to remain silent, when to escalate. Thoughtfully adapts to drive towards the best outcome for both people and business. Seeks win-win-win scenarios.
- Lead the creation and management (in partnership with data engineering) of dashboards for trending campaign effectiveness, prospect engagement, funnel engagement and consumer value (by acquisition, retention, reactivation). Grow key metrics and reporting around recency, frequency, engagement, and lifetime value of the Providence customer base.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with CRM, direct marketing measurement, and consumer analytics. Response rate, average order size, segmentation via RFMP or linear and logistic statistical modeling, cannibalization testing, lifetime value, media mix modeling, A/B multi-variate testing and attribution should all be areas in which you have deep experience and expertise.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Analytics, Mathematics or Computer Science or equivalent educ/experience
- More than 10 years’ experience in statistical languages and tools (R, SAS, SQL)
- More than 10 years’ experience in data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau, PowerBI)
- More than 10 years’ experience in database Environments (Snowflake, Oracle, etc)
- More than 10 years’ experience in managing and developing a technical team
- Demonstrated analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Effective written communication skills as appropriate for the needs of the audience
- Excellent collaboration and team building skills
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com..
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.