Date Posted: 2020-11-13
Job ID: EB-7636838793
Category: CRM & Direct Marketing
Location: Boston, MA
Our client, a leading global consumer products company is seeking a Director of Contact Center Strategy. This role is a key leader in the Consumer Experience team.
In this role, you will be leading an existing department and driving strategy / execution towards class-leading customer service. This role seeks an entrepreneurial minded, pragmatic decision-making customer service expert with proven experience in successful Customer Service departments. Responsibility will be omni-channel to delight consumers (contacts across phone, email, social, chat, etc.) and will vision set the client into a center of excellence for consumer experience. This role will work closely with Digital Marketing and IT to drive solutions that will enhance the consumer experience (CSAT, NPS) by reducing friction, increasing service quality and levels, while driving creativity via strategy and technology to maintain or reduce overall costs.
This role is a core leader in representing the “consumer’s voice” throughout the organization to ensure that the consumer is continuously top-of-mind.
- Oversee the near and long term of the evolution of the center while ensuring the center is meeting manpower requirements and budget while adequately supporting demand and meeting KPI’s.
- Continuously seek out and apply new practices and technologies to ensure service levels are met.
- Support and monitor key metrics so team members understand and deliver against the expectations.
- Drive strong cross-divisional collaboration to share and develop organizational wide best-in-class consumer services strategy and solutions.
- 10+ years of consumer relations experience
- 5-7 years of call center experience in senior management role
- Previous experience with Contact Center Tools (e.g. Telephony: Cisco Enterprise Systems; CRM: Oracle; and others)
- Preference for certification and membership of a professional customer service institute (e.g. CSIA, COPC, etc.)
- Consumer Products experience preferred
- Omnichannel Customer Service operations, including phone, e-mail and social engagement channels
- Staffing modeling and Forecasting
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you. http://www.brainworksinc.com
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.