Date Posted: 2021-01-25
Job ID: EB-1015474379
Category: Private Equity
Location: Tampa, FL
We are working with a high growth PE backed SAAS portfolio company, seeking a VP or Director of Corporate Development & Integration. This is a highly visible role establishing the company’s integration playbook.
The [Director or Vice President], Integration will be a key member of the Corporate Development deal team whose primary focus will be to ensure pre- and post- acquisition integration activities are properly identified, documented, prioritized, and executed. The role will report directly to the CFO.
• Engage in due diligence of target companies for the purpose of integration planning; identify critical areas of focus for post-closing.
• Help identify, track and attain cost savings opportunities and synergies.
• In conjunction with CEO, CTO, COO and CFO, develop a customized 100 Day Plan ahead of closing for each acquisition. Contemplate and document standard integration activities and unique issues or features associated with each transaction and proper remediation steps.
• Manage and track progress for all integration work streams covered in the 100 Day Plan including operations, quote to cash, people and resource planning, information systems, accounting, and other back-office functions. Specifically identify and ensure implementation of critical day 1 tasks.
• Consult with and support cross functional integration team leaders as needed on best practices, efficiencies, and strategies
• Manage process to provide regular reporting of 100 Day Plan progress to executive team
• In partnership with CFO prepare 6 month and 18 month transaction post-mortems to measure achievement levels against expectations
• Assist in conducting ad-hoc projects to assess business performance and collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for operational improvement
• 7-10 years business experience (strategy, operations, corporate development, management consulting, finance) with preference given to experience with system implementation, merger integration, business transformation and/or change management
• Must be financially literate and have the business acumen to see opportunities for profit and value enhancement
• Excellent communication, collaboration and facilitation skills to build good working relationships and credibility at all organizational levels
• Strong planning, project management and execution skills, with the ability to ‘see the forest through the trees’
• Experience leading cross-functional teams on complex projects
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include: Private Equity & Corporate Finance; Consumer Products; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and, Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Private Equity & Corporate Finance practice conducts searches for leading private equity firms, portfolio companies, investment banks, and fortune companies across the nation. Some examples of searches include the following:
• Pre and Post MBA private equity deal team professionals
• Private equity portfolio company C-level through Manager finance and operations
• Sell and Buy Side investment banking firms
• Fortune company corporate development, strategy and finance
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.