Job ID: EB-1073596416
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: , UT
The Director of Digital Marketing Analytics leads a team of analysts in strategy, processes, and analytics supporting innovation and efficiency gains across the website experience and marketing channels. Focusing on the company’s target customer segments and brand pillars as our innovative guardrails, this role will be responsible for leading the execution of customer profitability through value-capturing activities at both strategic and tactical levels for marketing channels and through the website experience. This role will own the company’s website and digital marketing testing analysis structure to measure effectiveness and quality-assurance methods to maximum performance and impact.
- 7+ years relevant work experience in web and/or marketing analytics
- 3-5 years of experience leading a team of analysts or data scientists
- General retail/online business knowledge and the Scientific Method and application in business
- Proficiency in statistical analysis, data mining, and software including SQL, R, Python
- Working knowledge of related technologies, databases, tracking implantation, and workflows
- Track record of leading organizational transformation and analytical projects
- Knowledge and experience with marketing, digital advertising, and site testing processes, systems, and controls
- Basic understanding of marketing and financial concepts
- Strong intellectual curiosity combined with a knack for recognizing correlations, trends, and statistical irregularities
- Experienced using tools such as SAS, SPSS, Adobe Analytics, and Google Analytics
- Interpreting and understanding test results
- Ability to work with product managers, marketers, developers, ETC.
- Project management experience
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.