Job ID: EB-1457270782
Category: Digital Marketing & eCommerce
Location: Atlanta, GA
Our client, a global category leader, is looking for a Director of DTC Marketing. This is a newly created position that will require an entrepreneurial mindset and a track record of success in the DTC space. Experience in consumer durable is a plus.
- Responsible for online sales and marketing activities; focusing on the direct to consumer sales channel.
- Leverage the opinions of consumers and internal customers for feedback to accelerate product line development.
- Design, develop and execute full scale consumer research projects.
- Coordinates with Marketing Team on product launches, events, and brand building.
- Coordinate with eCommerce and the Marketing Team to develop online marketing and promotional programs.
- Assist with determining the UX/UI (User Experience / User Interface) of our website to maximize clarity, intuitive navigation and ease of user purchase/check out.
- Liaise with the Web designers to enhance the website as needed.
- Coordinate with the marketing team to create DTC global marketing plans.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the D2C world.
- Research the company’s core demographics and how to best reach them through a D2C sales channel.
- Keep current on consumers online purchasing trends in Water Treatment market.
- Works with eCommerce to provide analytic reports of online sales trends and performance.
- Works with the Supply Chain Management team to ensure product inventory, placement and delivery to the consumer is optimized.
- Works closely with the Product Development team to bring new or improved products to market through our D2C sales channel.
- Develop in-field concierge/service support program to assist influencers & consumers.
- Ability to consistently develop and maintain strong business partnerships.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Five+ years D2C management experience required.
- Experience in growing a D2C business through technology, marketing, and cross-departmental collaboration.
- Working knowledge of web platforms, technologies and development life cycle as well as advanced knowledge of D2C backend systems and operations.
- Experience performing long-term (5 year) planning for projects and initiatives.
- Experience in and desire to get your hands dirty in a highly dynamic, fast-paced, rapidly growing business.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong technical, analytical, and planning skills. Strong business acumen and program management skills.
- Passion for and Experience with the CPG industry
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. http://www.brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.