Date Posted: 2021-03-23
Job ID: EB-7078713193
Category: Digital Marketing & eCommerce
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Our client, a leading, fast-growing global direct to consumer company is looking for a direct-to-consumer ecommerce leader with strong marketplace experience. This is a tremendous opportunity to partner with business unit leadership to develop the strategic direction for the company’s eCommerce initiatives and leads/drives successful execution and evaluation. The Director Ecommerce & Marketplace will partner with cross-functional teams to develop, implement, and evaluate system-wide eCommerce to drive the business plan. The director will evaluate new emerging ecommerce platforms and strategies and re-design programs as needed to ensure market competitiveness.
• Partner across the business units, cross-functional teams and with executive leadership to capitalize on all ecommerce opportunities including direct to consumer, online retailers, ecommerce for bricks and mortar retailers and marketplaces to ensure alignment with brand strategy.
• Oversee and direct digital merchandizing strategies that support direct-to-consumer, on-line marketplaces (such as Amazon) and other eCommerce initiatives.
• Assist in the development of innovative eCommerce strategies/initiatives. Utilizing internal teams, agencies and external vendors, helps guide the execution of the eCommerce strategy to grow sales volumes, revenues and market share. Partner with key stakeholders to ensure overall targets are delivered, that the online/offline experience is integrated, and forecasts are tied in with demand/supply planning.
• Identify, optimize and implement best practices across eCommerce initiatives to drive new customer acquisition, customer engagement, market competitiveness, revenue growth and return on investment. Provide expertise on current industry best practices.
• Present and communicate results of e-commerce initiatives to key stakeholders and the executive team.
• Minimum of 10 years of eCommerce experience, which includes developing and executing strategy, performing and managing eCommerce analytics and successfully driving a positive customer experience leading to increased company profits.
• Extensive experience driving marketplace growth and skills in effectively developing and leading eCommerce strategies for a global multi-brand company.
• Demonstrated success in creating digital merchandizing strategies that support direct-to-consumer growth.
• Balanced strategic and tactical thinker with strong presentation, negotiation, problem-solving, analytical, and budget management skills, and understanding of ROI analysis.
• Expertise in managing projects from concept development to implementation and evaluation.
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.