Date Posted: 2021-03-31
Job ID: EB-3385763983
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Raleigh, NC
Our client, a dynamic high growth company with a unique retail experience is seeking a Director of HRIS to supports their expansion by leveraging data for business insights, driving greater HR efficiency through Shared Services, and compliance. They are looking for a strong and ambitious leader that has the capability to bring a strategic vision and pragmatism to the position.
• Leads and guides a high-performing, cross-functional project team inclusive of talent from HR, IT, and Payroll to deliver against an HR Systems roadmap and set the overall direction of HR systems. Directs the HR information strategy by consulting with human resources, executives, controller, and other management to ascertain organizational needs for payroll, benefits, and human resources related information
• Optimizes HRIS systems to meet workforce requirements creating opportunities for automation, reduction of manual processes, and simple processes
• Manages the implementation of new functionality and business process improvements including determining stakeholder and business value, requirements gathering, testing, roll-out and end user training and adoption. This includes creation and oversight of change management plans (covering communication, sponsorship, and education).
• Drives efforts to determine best HRIS system for the organization, work through RFPs and lead system migration / integration efforts with IT and vendor partnerships.
Ideal Candidate will have:
• BA/BS with 12+ years of progressive growth supporting HRIS solutions, business process improvements and development of a self-service culture
• Certification a plus (HRIS, Project Management Professional [PMP], Six Sigma).
• Experience with SaaS based systems required; Ceridian and/or Workday preferred
• Experience leading successful systems migrations and systems implementation
• Demonstrated agile experience and advanced project management skills with the ability to lead, motivate, and develop a team of professionals capable of achieving aggressive business goals and objectives
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.