Date Posted: 2021-03-03
Job ID: EB-2106114828
Category: Consumer Products
Location: South Florida, FL
Our client, a consumer goods manufacturer on a strong growth path, is seeking a Director of Logistics who will oversee the timely and efficient movement of goods, including international inbound deliveries, drop shipments to customers, FTL/LTL shipments, and parcel contracts.
Responsibilities include: transportation management; development of strategies to leverage international trade programs; negotiate and maintain competitive costs for all elements of inbound and outbound logistics including trucking, rail, and air shipments.
Ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s degree and 10 years of relevant experience including 5 years in a Logistics management role
• Strong business acumen; demonstrated understanding of link between Logistics and company financial reporting and results
• Logistics subject matter expertise and relationship with a network of service providers
• Experience with contract formation and negotiations across all freight modes & logistics services
• Demonstrated track record of delivering against operational targets and agility to respond to changes in the market
• Understanding of strategic and related global procurement issues
• Experience operating in a growing, fast-paced, results-oriented environment
• Strong leadership skills
• Experience with ocean carriers a plus
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.