Date Posted: 2021-01-21
Job ID: EB-1010223086
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Dallas, TX
Our client, a high growth high-tech consulting company, is seeking a Director of Market Intelligence. We are seeking a top talent to research the vertical market and create competitive intelligence insights while driving relationships with leading analyst firms. This person will provide pivotal go-to-market feedback and competitive intelligence to Product, Marketing, Sales, Customer Success, Partner Management, and Executives.
From gathering and analyzing data, to delivering actionable field enablement tools, you will play a critical role in supporting the company’s hypergrowth.
Key Outputs of role is a mix of market intelligence, competitive intelligence with a high level of focus on win/loss analysis, and industry analyst relations.
• 5+ years of technology experience in the MDR or MSSP industry or high-tech consulting or investment (banking experience with a market leader)
• Having a technical background or specific examples of technical strategic insight is a must
• Outstanding ability to lead cross-functional teams under tight deadlines
• Experience engaging directly with enterprise customers
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to see the big picture and contribute to strategy development while also working in the details
• Intellectual curiosity with an innate desire to learn and master market dynamics, customer
stories, and competitive advantage
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.