Date Posted: 2021-12-01
Job ID: EB-1383819661
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: 100% Remote, United States
Director of Marketing Analytics
$130,000 to $140,000 base salary + bonus
100% Remote Option (office option as well in every major metro)
5+ years’ experience
KEY OUTCOMES & ROLE EXPECTATIONS
This crucial role supports the commercialization & delivery of Media related analytic solutions, with a particular focus on Balanced Attribution within the ROI Marketing.
Role success requires that the team member will be an analytic thought leader who: (a) ensures each solution presented to clients is aligned with our strategy & development plan, (b) embraces the unique demands of the North American market & leverages the vast resources we have across the company. As a key team member on our Analytics BMROI team, you are expected to:
- Have a confident comprehension of our collective offer within BMROI & an understanding of the competitive context
- Be comfortable working with teammates across the portfolio, utilizing strong collaboration skills
- Comprehend the selling points & appropriate applications of a variety of analytic solutions, both custom & standardized
- Be commercially & client oriented, with ability to support sales agents & content consultants, & work to support a disciplined & cohesive strategy for growth. The strategy is intended to tie together multiple considerations, including the following:
- Drive revenue growth & profitability
- Establish us as a thought leader
- Broaden & publicize our offerings
- Identify product development opportunities from client feedback
- Develop implementation program for innovations
While your role has a specialized focus on the MTA solution space, you will continue to guide the Media domain’s Product Leadership team in providing Analytics support for development of next generation BLI solutions & enhancement of the PME along with productizing the customized analytic offers such as Contribution Analysis, Path modelling & meta-analysis of campaigns & provide input to help productize these solutions.
This position reports to a senior partner within the MTA wing of the ROI pillar.
- To deliver best in class insights to clients from analytics work assigned to you.
- To ensure that we deliver on time & against agreed objectives/project scope.
- To ensure we coordinate with analytics delivery resources in order to maximize operational efficiency & deliver greater profitability levels.
- To manage projects assigned to you from initial scope, analysis to insight delivery, under the guidance of the senior practice lead.
- To collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams as needed (media domain client service, operations, product development, on- & off-shore data science teams) in order to deliver integrated & actionable insights.
- To review & understand new & existing solutions & collaborate on piloting new launches, enhancing solution delivery & co-create marketing collateral & thought leadership materials
Flawless execution on the following responsibilities is critical for role success.
- To identify the project delivery specifications, assess critical milestones & steps, develop the process flow & undertake risk analysis through:
- Developing the project timelines to achieve business deadlines, identify tasks to be undertaken & allocate tasks to project group to ensure deadlines are met within the agreed timescale, follow up task achievement & initiate remedial action when necessary.
- Managing or contributing to project meetings to assess feasibility of project, assign allocated resource & review task progress.
- Producing & sending regular stakeholder updates, updating on key milestones achieved
- Developing & maintaining strong working relationships with key stakeholders.
- Interpret results & deliver insights to client.
- Drive client decisions by coaching them on what actions to take based on the data.
- Help to deliver on the agreed annual revenue/profit targets
- Look to ways of improving profitability through optimizing project/solution efficiencies, resourcing decisions (including outsourcing & team structure) as well pricing.
- Closely work with the senior Analytic leads, Account team leads & Business Development team leads to identify & help to convert all business opportunities.
- Collaborate with the Account team leads to raise awareness & understanding of our solutions internally & externally.
- Work with other key team members to identify potential new product development & identify existing solutions requiring review/ improvement.
- To discuss & assess any proposed new solutions / product improvements with relevant key stakeholders in order to ensure maximum success
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.