Date Posted: 2020-12-02
Job ID: EB-1090573424
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Our client, a fast-growing Consumer Goods Company that is on an upward trajectory, is seeking a Director of Packaging Design to lead a team of graphic designers. The candidate will oversee ideation, development, design, and execution of all packaging. This is a great opportunity for a hands-on strategic Design Director who is conceptual and detail-oriented and can think out of the box to manage a team that will create packaging to enhance the consumer experience.
• Develop highly creative and innovative brand expressions to address brand and product strategies to create engaging customer experiences.
• Partner closely with brand, product development, visual merchandising, marketing, social, and creative teams to support key messaging / design objectives for all projects.
• Manage a team of designers in delivery of all projects from concept stage to production finalization.
• Produce fresh and creative solutions to design.
• Identify current design trends and participate in both industry & trend research with the ability to create unique packaging.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Design or Graphic Design and 7-10 years’ experience in packaging design and component development. Experience in the Toy Industry is highly preferred.
• Proficient in 3D/CAD software (eg. Cinema 4D, 3D Studio Max, Solidworks, Rhino), Rendering software (eg. Houdini, Keyshot), Google Sketchup, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office.
• Experience working with licensed & in-house style guides
• Good eye for layout, color and type choices when developing packaging.
• Must be detail oriented, able to prioritize tasks, delegate appropriately, and able to work under pressure with multiple deadlines and shifting timelines
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.