Date Posted: 2020-10-29
Job ID: EB-8846123963
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Our client, a fast growing fintech company is looking for a Director of Risk Analytics. We are looking for a consumer credit risk analytics leader to provide substantial consumer lending knowledge and experience while leading the strategic development and continuous improvement of its decisioning technology, product analytics, and credit risk analysis.
- Work closely with stakeholders to continuously improve decisioning technology and credit policies to achieve results within designated credit risk tolerances and industry regulations
- Collaborate with the Decisioning Analytics team on design, testing strategy, implementation, and reporting for all risk and pricing aspects for all products
- Produce and present credit risk and gross margin analysis for all products to executive management
- Manage all vendor relationships for data products with the goal of driving innovation, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Take stewardship over a team of talented analytics professionals and provide support and guidance in their career development
- Master’s degree or above in one of the following areas of study: MBA (Finance Emphasis), Statistics, Mathematics, Finance, Financial Engineering, Engineering, Epidemiology, or Computer Science
- 7+ years in consumer credit risk and at a consumer lending firm (Fintech consumer lender preferred)
- Experience with sub-prime lending preferred
- Prefer advanced knowledge of SQL, Python, R, and Big Data Systems (Hive/Scala/Spark)
- Experience developing and implementing advanced analytical solutions to complex business problems/opportunities
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.