Date Posted: 2020-10-23
Job ID: EB-6623738420
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Remote, US
Location: United States/Remote
Are you entrepreneurial with a passion for business development? Our client, a well-established contract manufacturer in printing and packaging services, is seeking a Director of Sales/Business Development-Packaging to grow and drive business, increase existing sales, and generate new opportunities for printing-based manufacturing projects in the mass market. Must be comfortable working in a high pressure, time sensitive environment. This is a great opportunity to work independently from your home office!
• Business development for all printing-based products accounts
• Contact regular and prospective customers, schedule appointments and review manufacturing needs with customers
• Recommend manufacturing services based on customers’ needs and interests
• Consult with customers regarding sales feedback and ongoing support, pricing, and new projects
• Provide metrics and customer reports on monthly/quarterly/yearly sales performances
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience selling printing and /or packaging-based manufacturing services
• Demonstrated experience and success working in the mass market
• Track record of being a “hunter” and developing new business opportunities
• Knowledge of manufacturing processes
• Proficient in basic MS office skills
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.