Job ID: EB-1228080642
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Burbank, CA
Entrepreneurial, privately held company in the healthcare sector is seeking a Director of Special Projects
with strong skills in project leadership and analytics. In this role, you will work alongside the CEO, leading projects that support the growth of the business. This is a great opportunity to make an impact and quickly see the results of your efforts, in a role that is a stepping stone to an executive role within the company!
• Lead and manage projects, such as product launch, business development to create new partnerships, market research, operational improvement, etc.
• Define project goals and devise methods to accomplish them
• Manage execution of projects and monitor progress, providing accurate and timely information to senior management
Analysis and Reporting
• Perform analysis to accelerate growth and profitability (pricing, margin, product opportunity analysis, etc.)
• Create metrics and reports to monitor performance of growth and operational efforts
• Perform adhoc analysis for driving improvements, such as product/customer level profitability analysis, production metrics, etc.
People Leadership/Business Support
• Work closely with key stakeholders across the company, including Sales, Operations, IT, Finance to drive strategic priorities and enable teams to effectively execute against their plans
• Provide operational support to the CEO in furtherance of business development initiatives
• Mentor internal staff on processes and tasks related to projects, and work with external stakeholders
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience in consulting and/or industry roles. MBA is a plus.
• Healthcare experience (pharmaceutical manufacturing/distribution) is a plus.
• Demonstrated success in managing operations/commercial projects, and multi-functional roles that blend project management and strategy
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
• Solid business analytics skills (ex., determining pricing, profitability) and analytical rigor; ability to drive to solutions by leveraging data; ability to conduct and interpret quantitative/qualitative analysis
• Broad knowledge of business operations
• Ability to influence and collaborate with staff at all levels of the organization
• Proactive problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.