Job ID: EB-2392447191
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
You will work with executives and senior leaders across all areas of the company to identify and develop pricing models and strategies that maximize price and margin opportunities. This role will focus on elevating the company’s existing data and analytics to automate and scale capabilities in order to create increased efficiencies throughout the business and resolve some of the more advanced problems, such as price and promotion elasticity models for millions of products.
The Director of Pricing leads a team of analysts in strategy, processes, and related reporting and metrics that support innovation and efficiency gains across the entire company. Focusing on the company’s target customer segments and brand pillars as our innovative guardrails, this role will be responsible for leading the execution of customer profitability through pricing and value-capturing activities at both strategic and tactical levels in a variety of channels.
• 7+ years relevant work experience
• Knowledge and experience with pricing models, processes, systems, and controls
• General retail/online business knowledge and the Scientific Method and application in business
• Basic understanding of marketing and financial concepts
• Interpreting and understanding test results
• E-commerce retail pricing experience
• Refined presentation skills and story development
• Interpretation of and exposure to the development of financial forecasts
• Understanding of Correlation Analysis
• A/B & Multivariate testing
• Familiarity with Data Visualization tools (Tableau, MircroStrategy, VI, etc…)
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.