Job ID: EB-7882357021
Category: Consumer Products
Location: New York, NY
Our client, an entrepreneurial consumer goods company, has created an exciting new category and is launching a new product with unlimited potential. They are building a new team of passionate, creative thinkers, and are seeking a eCommerce Product Manager – UX & Site Optimization to come on board. This is a great opportunity for someone with a deep passion for the customer journey to address user needs and solve problems, to improve the customer online experience and drive the overall performance and success of the site.
In this role, the eCommerce Product Manager – UX & Site Optimization will manage technology support along with external agencies, online marketing, content marketing, creative, and operations to fulfill E-commerce initiatives, while delivering flawless processes that maximize the consumer experience, minimize risk and ultimately translate into profitable sales revenues.
• Direct the day-to-day eCommerce operation; oversee operating metrics and key performance drivers, such as website visitors, organic and direct traffic, returning visitors, retention rate and revenue
• Manage all aspects of web analytics related to E-commerce
• Optimize all product listings including photography, product copy, and enhanced product page content across all ecommerce channels
• Improve SEO performance
• Identify and execute strategies to optimize conversion rates, the customer journey, revenue and profitability leveraging analytics and A/B site and email testing
• Manage Amazon website and compile analytics reports
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree and 8+ years of experience in E-commerce with a successful DTC brand
• Strong tactical knowledge of Magento
• Experience in Page Builder, Email, Social Media platforms and Google Analytics.
• Solid understanding of Amazon Vendor Central and Seller Central platforms
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Demonstrated success in scaling a CPG E-commerce brand and ability to drive accelerated and sustainable growth; start-up experience preferred
• Self-starter mentality: ability to roll up the sleeves and be hands-on
• Good project management skills and ability to manage agencies
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.