Job ID: EB-2648018864 Category: Sales and Marketing Location: Remote,
BrainWorks is retained by a rapidly growing, private equity backed, technology leader with a mission to accelerate the word’s transition to a sustainable future by creating an intelligent energy network of grid-interactive buildings. By transforming the way commercial businesses use energy, our client unlocks the decarbonization, sustainability, and grid resiliency required for a cleaner, more efficient tomorrow. Their technology platform harnesses power and potential within a building to delivery energy, operational, and resiliency benefits and their growing network of commercial buildings spans across Fortune 500 enterprises, utilities, government organizations, and small businesses.
What You’ll Do
The Account Executive is responsible for the positioning and execution of smart building technology sales to commercial customers and will develop and nurture customer relationships, identify key stakeholders and develop business plans. The Account Executive partners with Business Development and the Customer Success team to move opportunities through the sales process and close business. Successful candidates are passionate about smart buildings technology and will become subject matter experts.
• Build and manage a sales plan to generate, develop and close sales opportunities
• Understand customer business and technical requirements and collaborate with internal teams to propose solutions
• Manage sales process, develop relationships, respond to, and anticipate customer needs and negotiate and close opportunities
• Utilize sales tools effectively to plan, and document progress and forecast sales activity and revenue achievement
• Deliver on quarterly and annual sales metrics that exceed expectations for the role
• Provide input and insights to product development, market developments, competition, and opportunities to better serve our customers and grow market share
• 3 – 5 years of experience selling at the executive level, preferably in a SaaS or SaaS like environment
• 2 – 3 years in the technology, energy, facilities, or smart buildings industries
• Technical knowledge of energy efficiency, HVAC equipment, energy management systems, Internet of Things, Facilities Management, Smartbuildings or related technology solution
• Experience with enterprise retail and food service customers
• Experience managing and closing complex sales, and demonstrated ownership of territory management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Customer centric mindset, ability to translate customer issues/needs into business solutions and value
• • BA/BS Degree or equivalent level of work experience
BrainWorks is a prominent boutique executive search firm offering a 30-year track record of successfully sourcing and placing top talent. By harnessing proven strategies, collaborating with stakeholders and leveraging a diverse and talented candidate network, BrainWorks helps businesses find, attract, and ultimately hire talented professionals that create differentiated results. Our search services can be offered either on a retained or contingency basis depending on the level of commitment your unique search requires.
BrainWorks offers several distinct practice areas, each directed by a Partner with extensive experience, and knowledge of current trends and industry challenges in their specific discipline. BrainWorks practice areas include the following: Accounting & Finance; Accounting & Finance Interim; Analytics, Data Science & Data Governance; Commodities Technology & Trading; Consumer Products; CRM & Direct Marketing; Cybersecurity; Ecommerce & Digital Marketing; Human Resources; IT & Data Engineering; Market Research & Consumer Insights; Operations & Supply Chain; Private Equity & Portfolio Company Leadership; and Sales.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.