Date Posted: 2021-09-09
Job ID: EB-1561131572
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Santa Monica, CA
(partial onsite Nov 2021)
120-130K + 24% Bonus
Experience: 2+ years
Develop solutions using our new platform to support our growth business in fixed income & equity analytics content. Collaborate with Product Development, Program Management, Quantitative Research, IT, QA & Operational groups. You’ll be focused on analyzing quantitative analytic measures & the supporting reference data used to derive those calculations. The Financial Engineer will be part of a core team to support, develop & implement large scale data processing used in high performance computing capabilities to support our analytics. Your responsibilities will span across Data and Product Management.
- Audit & validate data processes ensuring critical data deliverables are available to clients
- Research & respond to client data inquiries & challenges
- Establish baseline metrics to give the product team insight into performance results of version upgrades & enhancements
- Produce historical analysis that highlights current analytic trends for different asset types Perform QA analysis on assigned projects
- Assisting Product team analyzing client data usage to help make product feature decisions
- Analyze product issues & provide appropriate resolutions.
- Participate in new product feature design discussions Assist in creating documentation for data operation workflows, new data requirement specifications, & test cases for QA Suggest & implement improvements for fixed income & equity data analysis requirements
Knowledge & Experience
- Master’s Degree in Financial Engineering, Math, Math Finance, Computer Science or Finance
- Excellent Quantitative Analytic Skills Applied Experience with SQL or other data mining technology tools
- Excellent Written & Verbal Communication skills Must be a team player, have a flexible work schedule & be willing to work in a collaborative environment
- CFA Level 1+
- Fixed Income, Equity & Derivative instruments experience
BrainWorks, founded in 1991, is a leading executive search firm that prides itself on delivering superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include CRM, Direct / Database Marketing and Customer Sciences / Advanced Analytics.
The Relationship Marketing and Decision Sciences Practice Group places top performing candidates, from mid-level managers to C-level executives, with companies spanning from entrepreneurial start-ups to Fortune 500’s. Some of the business areas in which these candidates specialize include the following: Statistical Modeling, Advanced Analytics, Web Analytics, Digital Analytics, Customer Analytics, and Campaign Management.
When you partner with BrainWorks you will receive industry expertise coupled with quality, speed and results guaranteeing a great hire. We look forward to having the opportunity to work with you https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.