Date Posted: 2021-08-20
Job ID: EB-1414015939
Category: Accounting & Finance
Location: Eatontown, NJ
Our client is seeking a Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis for an Information Technology company recently acquired by a leading private equity firm. This position, directly reporting to the CFO, supports C-level management and drives critical decision making for the business related to FP&A, 13 week cash flow forecasting, consolidation, working capital management, sales commission reporting, and strategic growth objectives, including add-on acquisitions and integration execution. This an excellent opportunity for a finance executive seeking to gain valued operations finance experience within a private equity backed setting to drive an accelerated career track towards becoming a CFO.
• Deliver business performance and financial forecast communication to a variety of stakeholders (Board of Directors, Private Equity owners, and Senior Leadership team) and IT business partners to influence business decisions and provide high-impact insights on risks and opportunities.
• Manage and execute the financial aspects of strategic planning, annual operating plan, 13 week cash flows, rolling 12-month financial forecasting, balance sheet forecasting processes, and consolidation.
• Provide support for ad-hoc strategic projects such as M&A, capital investment, and critical decision support.
• Design, drive innovation and sustainable business process improvement through new technology solutions and other measure
• Provide subject matter expertise and partner with internal clients, teams, and leaders as needed.
• Manage and participate in recruiting, training, and evaluation activities to maintain a high-quality FP&A staff.
• Energy/Drive/Tenacity: Exhibits energy, strong desire to achieve, high dedication level. Consistent reward of passionately striving to achieve results. Conveys strong need to win. Reputation for not giving up.
• Resourcefulness/Initiative: Passionately finds ways over, around or through barriers to success. Achieves results despite lack of resources. Goes beyond the call of duty. Shows bias for action. A results-oriented “doer.”
• Strategic Skills: Determines opportunities and threats through comprehensive analysis of current and future trends. Comprehends the big picture
• Judgement/Decision: Consistent logic, rationality and objectivity in decision making. Neither indecisive nor hip-shooter.
• Team Player: Reaches out to peers. Overcomes we-they. Approachable. Leads peers to do what is best for company.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Accounting, Economics, or related field)
• 3-7 years of total experience in a dynamic FP&A and strategy setting. Strong preference for prior investment banking and/or management consulting experience
• Experience with planning and business intelligence applications with strong capabilities in SQL
• Expert Excel skills
• Experience in a Private Equity backed company a plus
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Accounting & Finance Careers; Consumer Products; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Technology; Private Equity and Portfolio Companies; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and, Consumer Insights and Market Research
Our Accounting & Finance Practice has deep ties across all industry sectors with an emphasis in CPG, Manufacturing, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Real Estate, Technology, Insurance and Financial Services. Having hands-on experience in corporate finance and public accounting, we are experts in representing CFO searches, along with Director Level and above, in any accounting, finance, and procurement departments. Our clients range from Fortune 100 to privately owned emerging corporations and we are highly networked in the Venture Capital and Private Equity space.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.