Job ID: EB-1050365932
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Bucks County, PA
Our client, an established company with a well-known brand, is seeking a General Manager for its Philadelphia metro area division. The GM will oversee the development & implementation overall business objectives and will provide leadership to ensure positive and profitable relationships with customers, vendors and subcontractors. This is a great opportunity with a growing company, exposure to senior management, and a path for continued career growth!
• Develop & implement procedures and establish performance objectives for the Division.
• Day-to-day fiscal management: analyze financial performance indicators to ensure profitability of the Division.
• Development and preparation of the Division’s annual business plan and budgeting process.
• Anticipate and resolve internal and external resource challenges encountered in product delivery to meet customer demands and quality standards.
• Contribute to decisions on advertising, marketing, pricing and all other issues related to sales and marketing.
• Direct market penetration and sales growth of the Division, including new business development activities.
• Ensure a consistent focus on high quality customer service.
• Direct the recruitment, selection, orientation, development and retention of a high caliber staff.
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree, and 8+ years of progressively responsible business experience, including full P&L responsibility and the overall management of an operating business unit.
• Experience managing and motivating a sales team.
• Ability to think strategically, synthesize complex business/financial data, identify risks & opportunities, and develop innovative solutions.
• Financial acumen and proficiency in evaluating P&Ls.
• Strong operational experience; contract negotiation skills; ability to develop relationships in order to maintain a quality subcontractor base.
• Experience in residential construction, building materials, service routes or retail industries a plus
• Understanding of B to C sales / marketing concepts and techniques.
• Technologically savvy
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.