Job ID: EB-3650106015 Category: Technology Location: New York, NY
The Graphic Designer will be responsible for leveraging our brand identity to execute on multiple concurrent design requests inclusive of graphic design, PowerPoint design, and video post-production. They will contribute to the business development and marketing goals of the organization by ensuring our brand is professionally reflected in all internal and external materials.
In this capacity, the Graphic Designer will:
• Complete graphic design, PowerPoint design, and video editing requests as needed to support marketing and business development efforts
• Adhere to our brand identity standards in all deliverables
• Work with the Lead Designer to expand the brand identity and design creative solutions to convey abstract concepts
• Operate camera(s) when required for occasional in-office video shoots (NYC)
• Ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects, obtain feedback from stakeholders, and quickly execute
• Expertise in the Adobe Creative Cloud suite of projects, inclusive of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro
• Comprehensive experience in PowerPoint slide design utilizing an existing template and brand identity
• Proven portfolio of designs utilizing an existing brand identity
• Proficiency in video editing and standard motion graphics
• Bachelor’s degree (required) with an emphasis in graphic design
• At least 4 years of production design experience in an agency or corporate setting; and
• At least 2 years of video production / video editing experience in an agency or corporate setting
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.