Head of Analytics
Job ID: EB-6264340691
Category: Analytics & Data Sciences
Location: , CT
This position offers the opportunity to build a data driven decision making culture and to define strategy for use of both basic and advanced analytics including artificial intelligence (machine learning and deep learning) to produce quality analytics and predictive modeling to support decisions and further the company’s goals.
• 15+ years in data science and analytic leadership position, ideally with product management or actuarial reserving and pricing background as well
• Data Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning Deep Learning
• Proven data literacy – ability to describe business use case/outcomes, data sources and management concepts.
• Gravitas to work with senior management
• Ability to effectively drive people process and technology change in dynamic complex operating environment
• Insurance experience
• Technology/Tools/Algorithms: R, Python, H20, SAS,Random Forest, GLM, Gradient Boosting, Regularized regression, Word2Vec, Hadoop, Hive, SQL, ETL processes, Docker, Kubernetes
• Master’s degree or Ph.D. in data science, computer science, business analytics, applied mathematics, statistics, actuarial science, engineering or related fields.