Date Posted: 2021-02-01
Job ID: EB-1323747622
Category: Private Equity
Start Date: Immediate
Our client is a leading private equity firm (~$10B AUM) focused on technology and healthcare buyouts. They are closing on a new revenue cycle management platform deal in the coming days and seeking a Head of Corporate Development to lead company’s acquisition strategy. The company is the leading RCM business within their vertical and embarking on a highly aggressive acquisition strategy with the goal of creating a $100+mm business in the next few years. This is a great opportunity to create significant economic value and be part of the key leadership team. The position will have significant equity upside.
The company’s billing and collection system maximizes the revenue stream with aggressive, effective appeals of denied claims and customized reporting portfolio focuses on the denials and their causes so clients are totally prepared to implement process improvements, leverage information value in managed care contract negotiations and benchmark their medical billing claims denial progress over extended periods, thereby helping them in increasing cash flow and is seeking a Head of Corporate Development to focus on the company’s inorganic growth strategy and leading deal origination and execution
The Director of Corporate Development will have direct responsibilities for all aspects of the company’s internal M&A practices including, but not limited to, sourcing new deals, evaluating potential opportunities, attending workshops and conventions, establishing industry contacts, completing business diligence, as well as closely interacting with PE sponsor to drive operational improvements. Candidates should have strong business judgment, communication, and networking skills.
The Corporate Development Director report to the CEO as well as the PE deal team. He/she will pioneer the company’s internal M&A practice and work with the PE sponsor to drive value for the Company. He/she will occasionally liaise with team leads and department heads.
We are seeking dynamic professionals at the Senior Associate or Vice President level from leading growth or private equity firms with a strong track record in sourcing and executing healthcare services transactions.
• Originate and lead the execution of the platforms’ add-on affiliation transactions
• Lead and perform deal-related analysis, including financial modeling and due diligence review
• Manage financial due diligence work with the executive team and PE Sponsor during the deal structuring/negotiations for platform affiliations; interact with lenders as required
• Develop in depth investment memorandums and present to senior management regarding rationale of affiliation investments
• Work closely with the executive management team to assist in the development of presentation materials for quarterly meetings with the platforms’ Board of Directors
• Provide leadership toward additional value-added activities and support operational and departmental excellence.
• Current Senior Associate or Vice President from a reputable growth equity or private equity firm with demonstrated track record of sourcing and leading health care services deals.
• Ability to build and lead a team of top performing investment professionals implementing and driving a culture of strong work ethic and exceptional performance in everything they do.
• Strong partner to company CEO and Private Equity sponsor in driving the overall investment strategy.
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include: Private Equity & Corporate Finance; Consumer Products; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and, Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Private Equity & Corporate Finance practice conducts searches for leading private equity firms, portfolio companies, investment banks, and fortune companies across the nation. Some examples of searches include the following:
• Pre and Post MBA private equity deal team professionals
• Private equity portfolio company C-level through Manager finance and operations
• Sell and Buy Side investment banking firms
• Fortune company corporate development, strategy and finance
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com .
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.