Job ID: EB-9526611161
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Cleveland, OH
Our client, an established, profitable and growing omnichannel business is seeking a hands-on Head of Marketing & eCommerce
to lead its “digital first” transformation. In this role, you will develop and manage all direct marketing catalog and e-commerce initiatives and strategies across an array of brands, with a focus on moving the company from print to digital. This is a great opportunity to use your strategic and tactical skills to make your mark within the company and to deliver a world-class customer experience!
• Drive all consumer marketing activities across the catalog and web channels
• Develop and execute multi-channel marketing strategies
• Develop and execute the overall customer contact strategy, circulation plans and analysis of all online and catalog campaigns to drive customer response
• Accountability for customer acquisition/retention, circulation planning and web/internet marketing,
• Partner with merchant, creative, IT, and web development teams to launch features and functionality to support SEO, virality, eCommerce and optimization/testing.
• Lead and coordinate Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Programs to drive traffic and revenue, display ads, affiliate marketing, re-marketing and email sponsored search promotions (Pay Per Click)
• Apply website usability methodologies to develop and maintain merchandising standards that drive conversion and improve the customer shopping experience
• Manage, train and mentor team to develop best-in-class multi-channel marketing
Ideal candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree and relevant experience in eCommerce managing marketing activities for the channel, including content management and SEO
• 2+ years in a Senior Marketing Management role with revenue accountability, team leadership and proven success growing sales through e-Commerce
• Catalog experience is a plus
• Proven ability to develop highly effective and measurable strategies to drive revenue growth, build market presence, increase customer acquisition, and expand brand awareness
• Strong analytical skills to drive actions, detail oriented with the ability to prioritize projects and tasks effectively
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.