Date Posted: 2021-10-05
Job ID: EB-1090557873
Category: Consumer Products
Location: Birmingham, AL
Our client, a growing consumer goods company with great brands and products, is seeking a Head of Product Marketing who will be responsible for developing the brand’s product and merchandising strategic vision, with a progressive, customer centric approach that drives a competitive market share position across all channels of the business. This is a great opportunity to lead a team within Product Marketing that will deliver results in an expanding market!
• Oversees a team of Product Managers responsible for product categories across the total product blueprint.
• Collaborates with a team of cross functional marketers, sales and training team leads responsible for the messaging, packaging, delivery and sell through of products to market.
• Delivers a data-driven product assortment strategy on price, margin, style, and innovation; drives market share growth across all existing and future channels of business, including Retail, E-Commerce, Wholesale, Contract and Private Label.
• Drives 3-year category roadmap and annual plans to drive category growth.
• Leads a strategic product design process ensuring the brand’s ability to innovate and lead markets.
• Drives pricing and promotional strategies to drive sales results
Ideal Candidates will have:
• Bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of experience within Product Marketing and Product Development
• Experience with determining product-market fit and delivering products to market
• Must have leadership experience with a highly analytical approach and the ability to lead and communicate with a cross-functional team
• Experience in furniture or home accessories is a plus
BrainWorks is a premier executive search firm that delivers superior talent to drive business performance. Our consultants are experts in their practice areas, which include Consumer Products Careers; CRM, Direct/Database Marketing and Customer Sciences/Advanced Analytics; Accounting and Finance; Information Technology; Private Equity & Corporate Finance Digital Marketing and eCommerce; and Consumer Insights and Market Research.
The Consumer Products Practice Group places top performing candidates from mid to senior-level executives with companies spanning from Fortune 10 to midsize regional and national firms. Our consumer products recruiters have extensive knowledge of current trends and industry challenges. Some examples of Consumer Products Executive Searches would include C-level Officers, VP’s, Directors and Senior Managers in the areas of Sales, Marketing, Product Development, and Operations.
BrainWorks prides itself on quality, speed and GUARANTEED RESULTS, delivered through our unique QUASAR approach. When you partner with BrainWorks, your company will receive intelligence and industry expertise from consultants who are trustworthy, caring and passionate about your business needs. https://brainworksinc.com.
To apply for this job please visit brainworksinc.com.